[Melbourne, The Editor], 1943.
Quarto (240 × 180 mm),  pages printed on brown paper, plus a -page centrefold poetry supplement (roneoed on white duplicating paper, 210 × 165 mm), with front cover wraparound artwork by Irvine Green, a full-page linocut by Robert Menkhorst, a tipped-in plate (a reproduction of a photograph) by Irvine Green, and one other illustration (possibly by Green); four pages have titles or a decoration printed in red.
Pictorial title-wrappers, with the illustration printed in wine-red; one crease down the centre (where folded for posting), with a few trifling creases elsewhere; an excellent copy.
'Encouraged all forms of experimental writing. Translations of Kafka, Baudelaire and Maupassant. Contributors included Max Harris, Adrian Lawlor, Alister Kershaw, Muir Holburn, Arthur Ashworth, Irvine Green and the Americans Karl Shapiro, Harry Roskolenko, and Wm. Van O'Connor. Ceased for want of 150 subs' (John Tregenza: 'Australian Little Magazines, 1923-1954'). Number 26, the last issue, appeared in Winter 1947. Harris, Green, and Shapiro feature in this issue; there is a two-page review of Shapiro's 'The Place of Love' by Harris. Other contributors include Louis Thomas Dimes (a three-page article under the pseudonym 'l'homme qui rit'), Joseph O'Dwyer, and Parker Tyler. The poetry supplement contains works by James Gleeson ('Orchestration'), Geoffrey Dutten [sic], Joy Hester, Shapiro and Dimes.