Adelaide, Gawler Institute, 1910.
Large octavo, [iv], 450, xxv (advertisements) pages with numerous illustrations (and likely to cause collation discrepancies, most of the pages from 427 are unnumbered illustrations, mainly portraits, printed on the versos of the advertisements).
Original quarter cloth and papered boards lightly rubbed at the extremities and a little worn at the corners, with the boards a little marked; spine sunned; light tidemark and cockling to a thin strip along the bottom margin of the last fifteen leaves; a very good copy.
A substantial history of a town with a substantial history; a feature of the book is a detailed biographical register running to more than 80 pages. Provenance: Charles E. Cameron Wilson, with his pencilled ownership signature on the title page.