Sydney, The Trustees of the Public LIbrary of New South Wales, 1963.
Refine search resultsSkip to search results
Sydney, Genealogical Publications, 1974. Essential genealogical reference. Number 32 of only 300 copies. Indexed by Keith A. Johnson and Malcolm R. Sainty; Appendix 2 lists all grantees who jointly shared a grant.
Hobart, Davies Brothers Limited, 1936 to 1938. Published during the editorship of Frederick Usher (1931-1943), The Mercury House News was 'published monthly by and in the interests of the employees of Davies Brothers'. In the first number, the Managing Director, C.B. Davies writes that 'There is no reason why this...
Hobart, John Vail, Government Printer, for the 40th Battalion Association, 1922. The front flyleaf is inscribed and signed by the author to Lieutenant-Colonel Alexander Thomas Paterson, Commanding Officer of the 39th Battalion, and the author of that battalion's history. 'Dear Colonel Paterson, I would be honored by your acceptance of...
London, Hamilton, Adams and Co., 1843. Provenance: Johannes Leigh-Jones, Sydney; later (1948) Frederick Walter ('Doc Robbie') Robinson (1888-1971), University of Queensland (the founder of the University's Fryer Library and one of the instigators of the John Oxley Library, now part of the State Library of Queensland). The occasional pencilled corrections...
Hobart, John Vail, Government Printer, 1912. 'Read before the Royal Society of Tasmania ... October 14, 1912'.
Adelaide, Sullivan's Cove, 1980. Reset from the (anonymous) first edition of 1873, 'Memories of the Past, 1834-1848'; one of 500 numbered copies.
Hobart, Roberts, Stewart, 1965. Signed by the author.
Adelaide, Libraries Board of South Australia, 1966 [facsimile editions]/ 1822, 1823 and 1823. Peade A68, A69 and A70: a maximum total of 615 sets.
Oaklands Park, The Author, 1987. Signed by the author on the title page. Also, in a small plastic bag, is a second pair of 3D viewers.
Canberra, ANU, 1973.
Hobart, Tasmanian Historical Research Association, 1981. Limited to 1000 copies.
Cambridge, Shadrach, 1988 [first edition].
Hobart, Navarine Publishing, 2009 (first edition). Signed by the author on the title page. One of only 100 copies.
[Melbourne, The Author, 1935]. Tasmanian composer. This copy bears a family ownership stamp.
Adelaide, Sullivan's Cove, 1979. Number 17 of 750 numbered copies; a folded and inscribed copy of the prospectus is loosely inserted. Edited by Eustace Fitzsymonds.
Adelaide, Sullivan's Cove, 1985. One of only 175 numbered copies.
South Hobart, Larkfield Press, 2004.
Southbank, Baird, 1998.
Glendessary, G.H. Stancombe, 1972. Loosely inserted is a handwritten letter signed by the author.
Sandy Bay, Melanie Publications, 1986.
[Hobart], Tasmanian Historical Research Association, 1961. Number 119 of 1000 copies numbered and signed by the author. Loosely inserted are three related prospectuses and a newspaper review of the book by Jack Cato.
Launceston, Foot & Playsted, 1984. One of 1000 numbered copies. An essential companion volume to 'The Engravers of Van Dieman's Land' and 'Old Tasmanian Prints': it contains 36 pages of corrections and additions to them.
Launceston, Foot & Playsted, 1984. Number 569 of 1000 numbered copies. An essential companion volume to 'The Engravers of Van Dieman's Land' and 'Old Tasmanian Prints': it contains 36 pages of corrections and additions to them.
Hobart, Blubber Head Press, 1980. Number 346 of 375 copies signed by the author.