North Adelaide, Lutheran Book Depot, 1938.
Octavo, 336 pages with a map plus 32 pages of plates and maps and a large folding chart.
Cloth; extremities slightly rubbed and bumped; slight amount of glue adhering to the leading edge of the rear cover (a production flaw); an excellent copy.
With the ownership signature of T.G.H. Strehlow and inscribed 'University of Adelaide, 23 March, 1961'. An abridged version of the German-language edition published earlier the same year; the material not included in the translation tends to be documentary evidence.