London, Charles Griffin, 1920.
Octavo, xii, 194 pages with 188 illustrations (some of them from photographs of unusual vehicles); the last 10 pages are interesting advertisements relevant to the subject.
Cloth lettered in gilt on the spine, and decorated in blind on the front and rear covers; cloth slightly marked and bumped, with minimal wear to the extremities; endpapers offset; text paper lightly mottled (presumably common to all copies); minor signs of handling; a very good copy.
Provenance: M.E. (Max) Lawton, with his signature on the front pastedown. He was one of the sons in J.A. Lawton & Sons Limited, Adelaide, coach and motor body builders, and manufacturers of 'Electric Factory Vehicles' (for instance, forklifts).